Friday, September 14, 2012

William's 50th Anniversary Photoshoot

This was one of the more formal sessions I have done.  They were celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary and wanted a few family photos, some fun photos, and what I didn't post for security purposes, the photos of each guest after they arrived at the party.  We had so much fun and it was perfect experience before my first wedding shoot.  Enjoy...







Can we say adorable?!  I just want to get my hands on this baby girl for a full shoot!


I believe this was his 'Go Hawkeyes' chant!  I love this kid! :)

Having a blast at the party!


They added cowboy gear and surprised their guests on the dance floor! 



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...