Friday, September 21, 2012

Minner Family [football] Photoshoot

So this was one of my favorite photoshoots.  
First, they are family.  The mama is my husband's sister, so obviously her husband is my brother-in-law, and their children are [3 of my 6] nieces and nephews.  
Second, they wanted some real family photos, but they also wanted a fun shoot.  So, we snuck into the local football field early one Saturday morning and took our photos there.  I felt like such a rebel!  :)  So...enjoy the football photos, then family photos, then a few of the kiddos.  
PS...I know they're an adorable family! :)


Did anyone notice the wig?!  OMG...cannot stop laughing at my little short, blonde haired nephew with that wig! :) 













You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...