Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Weekend [+ photos]

Friday night we stayed in and my sisters, future bil, & pup nephew [Uga] came over.  Alicia and Brad left for San Juan, Puerto Rico and then a cruise early Saturday morning for Spring Break [lucky them!!].

Saturday we laid low in the morning before my photoshoot with this guy...



and his family...

 
Followed by dinner out.

Sunday we hung out in the morning again and then Adam watched Jordyn so I could take photos of this family...

When I got home we invited some good friends and their 11 month old son over for dinner and dessert.  Adam made his homemade chicken marsala....mmm!

Such an awesome weekend!  It was the perfect mix of busy and calm with big splashes of friends and family!!  :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...