Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What if...

What if I were to get pregnant?
Well that would be interesting since I just delivered 2 1/2 weeks ago! :)  But it would be fun to have two children so close together.  Plus...I think we could justify me staying home that way! :)

What if I could have any job in the world? 
I would LOVE to be a stay at home mama!  I would also LOVE to have a part time photography business.

What if I had a day to myself?
3 weeks ago I would have chose to have a spa day with friends.  Now?  I would sleep!  and read and blog and soak in a bubble bath at home! :)

What if I could get married all over again? I wouldn't change a thing...okay I wouldn't change much.  I would have written out my speech so I didn't forget 90% of it and I would have taken a few moments with just Adam to relax and chat.
What if I could live anywhere in the U.S.? After having Jordyn, I'm not sure that I would want to live anywhere without family.  For us, that means staying in Iowa for a while! :)

What if I were to have more children?
We would be thrilled! :)
What if I could have any talent in the world?
I would love to be able to sing!
What if you met me in real life?
You would probably think I'm shyer than what you expected.
What if I went back to school?
I would love to go back and get my Master's Degree some day.
What if money weren't an object?
I would like to think we would buy a real house, get Adam a truck, travel all over the world, and invest lots.
What if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life?
Probably Target since it has a broad scope of items.

What if I could go on a trip right now?
I'm not sure, definitely somewhere we could take Miss Jordyn to!
What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and a professional chef?
I would choose a professional house cleaner since my husband is practically my personal chef already! :)

What if I had the option to get plastic surgery?
I would take it! 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...