Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Birth Story [Jordyn Lynn]


Saturday, October 22nd
11pm - First contractions [although I thought I just overate]

Sunday, October 23rd [our 2nd Anniversary]
2am -  Contractions 5 minutes apart
4:45am - Arrive at hospital
5am - 3cm dialated & 90% effaced - 4 sticks to insert the IV
5:30am - Dose of Fentanyl through IV
6:15am - Vomiting through contractions
6:30am - Epidural is placed
8:45am - Dr. Casper broke my water
9:45am - Dialated to 5-6
10:00am - Setting up for the delivery
10:30am - Dose of nausea medicine
11:15am - Dialated to a 9
12:15-12:30pm - Pushed - Inserted internal heart rate monitor - Took a break from pushing
12:45pm - Dr. Tran arrives and we start pushing again
1:26pm - Jordyn Lynn arrives crying & healthy

3 days old

[Stats]
7pounds 7.3ounces
13 1/2in. head
13 1/4in. chest
19 3/4in. length
Blue eyes
Dark blonde/redish hair

October 25th
10:45am - Arrive home

10 comments:

  1. What a great birth story! I'm glad things went so well, and (relatively) quickly! She's so sweet and you look way more fabulous than anyone should look so soon after birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, it seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant!! Congratulations again, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Congratulations again! You are going to be so happy that you have all of this information on your blog. Wish I would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! How precious that she is born on your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - glad it all is over and done with! She's simply precious! Hope you're resting up and healing up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great birth story! I am so happy for you guys...she is beautiful!!! I wish I could come snuggle her and play dress up with her LOL I love the pics and can't get enough of them so keep em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new baby girl! I can't wait to see more pictures of her. I'm glad you guysy are doing good :) Let me know if need baby stuff...i've been busy making tons of stuff :)
    Congrats to you and Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds perfectly simple! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. COngrats! I never realized pushing too so long (its a lot shorter on Tv, I guess haha)

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...