Thursday, October 6, 2011

37w1d


How far along: 37w1d

Total weight gain: 31lbs :(

Size and growth of the baby: about 6 1/3lbs. & over 19 inches long 

DOCTOR'S NOTES: Anticipating a 7ish pound baby and a couple of weeks before the arrival.  Heartrate was 150.
From my weekly email:  Your baby is now considered full term, even though your due date is still three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his/her lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. 

Sex: the guessing games have started!

Maternity clothes: Oh yes!

Sleep: better...we now have SIX pillows & the HUGE maternity pillow in bed!

Movement: yes


Best moment(s) of the week: hearing we should be able to hold our little one in just a couple of weeks! :)

Food cravings/aversions: nothing special

Symptoms: lots of swelling in my feet!

Belly button in or out: flat

What I miss: not much...just excited to hold my baby!

What I'm looking forward to: finishing the nursery and packing the hospital bags



WARNING....If you aren't a feet person DO NOT SCROLL DOWN
|
|
| 
[This is for my own documentation purposes only]
|
|
|
The photo doesn't completely show the 'roundness' of them.  They're about the circumference of a can of soda.
A little itchy, a lot tight, really weird to feel fluid move in the top of your foot when you walk.
|
|
|
\/

Toenails compliments of my husband! :)

6 comments:

  1. Number 1, you are TOO cute! Hope everything keeps going great. I can't wait to see pics of baby M.

    Number 2, does your doc know about the swelling? Take care. Lie down when you can, especially on your left side. Enjoy these last few weeks, it's a special time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too, to see pics of the baby! you look good in your picture!! :) your feet on the other hand I feel bad they look so swollen! I'm sure Adam is taking good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your poor feet! :( I love that Hubs painted your toes! Looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet hubby you have! You look awesome by the way! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your feet get better! You look adorable, and my money's on BOY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww you are one of the cutest pregnant women ever. Lol. Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl... do you know yet? Or will it be a surprise for you as well?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...