Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Thursday.. [Link Up!]





Outside my window..we finally have sun!
Today I feel..guilty for still having a [really] old photo for this linky
I am thankful..for friends that trust me to take their family photos [with no experience!] :)
Tomorrow I am going..to the musical Chicago!
I am wearing..sweats
I wish..everyone would say a prayer for my first 'photoshoot' 
This weekend..I'm taking photos for friends if you didn't guess! :)
I am reading..Pregnancy Magazines
I am working on..making a baby wishlist
Yesterday..my sister turned 20!!
I am hoping..to feel kicks soon!
I am hearing..the dishwasher
I bet you don't know..everyone in my family has the same middle name! :)


Happy Weekend!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...