Friday, June 17, 2011

21w1d


How far along: 21w1d

Total weight gain: 12 pounds!

Size and growth of the baby: 12oz. & 10 1/2 inches long from head to heel [similar to a carrot in length]
From my weekly email: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. You may soon feel like [s]he's practicing martial arts as initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know your baby better. In other developments, your baby'seyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

Sex: no idea

Maternity clothes: mixing them in

Sleep: not great.  ear infections, popped ear drum, & a sinus infection are to blame I think

Best moment(s) of the week: more purchases for the nursery! :)


Movement: anxiously waiting, due to the position of my placenta the doctor said it could take up to 24 weeks

Food cravings/aversions: chocolate!

Morning sickness: gone

Symptoms: awful acid!

Belly button in or out: in

What I miss: being able to buy clothes

What I'm looking forward to: our doctors appointment next week

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...