Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Names...

So we've been busy playing the name game lately.  Saying the first and last name.. the first and middle name.. saying them with athority...you get the idea.  I lot goes into a name, starting with the fact that they'll have it forever!  :)

So, without further adu here are our baby name choices. 

Boys..
Aiden, Braxton, Beckam, Benson, Cameron, Dominic, Drake, Gavin, Julian, Liam, Maddox, Malachi, Marnix, Ryker, Taetum, & Tristan

Girls..
Anniston, Bianca, Elliot, Haley, Kennedy, Korrin, Liane, Raegan, Taryn, & Tia
 
We have narrowed this list down to two boys names and two girls names! :) 
 
Any guesses what we're leaning towards?! 

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm Aiden seems very popular these days! But I'm not sure if that would be one you are leaning toward... I really like Gavin and Ryker from your boys name choices... and from the girls name choices I like Kennedy and Anniston.

    I tend to like more "different" names... hence the names I have in my head for my future children... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too sure which ones you are leaning towards, so I'll pick my favorites... I am definitely a lover of more traditional names.

    Cameron or Liane !?!?!?!

    How exciting this must be for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE Beckam and Taryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only because I hear baby names so often in the NICU, I've grown really tired of a few on your list, which has me hoping you go for one a little less popular. But, whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be perfect for your little one!

    Girls, I like Korrin (LOVE this, it's been on my "list" for years, but with a C.), Liane (so cute and classy and feminine! And cute nickname Lia!), & Taryn (also another one I LOVE).

    Boys, Benson, Cameron, Tristan, and Malachi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Beckham and Ryker and Anniston & Taetum. Can't wait to hear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I'm going to give a shot at guessing what names you have narrowed it down to.....

    boy: Dominic, Gavin

    girl: Haley, Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, but my faves are:

    Boy: Liam and Taetum

    Girl: Anniston and Liane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...