Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Question Friday


Two posts in one day!  [17week baby update here in case you missed it!]  I have cleaned the house, got groceries, sat and listened to the rain, and caught up on laundry...the mister isn't home yet, so I thought I would join up with 5QF!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...ours will be filled with having friends over for pizza, going to graduation parties, and hanging out around home! :)


1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Oh boy!  If you know me you know I hate it, but we don't go to bed at the same time.  I'm just not a night person as much as my husband isn't a morning person, so I usually go to bed with Murdock before 10pm and Adam comes to bed about 2-3 hours after us.  

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I prefer a little stubble.  It's itchy at times, but I just think it's so attractive!  Adam only rocks it after a long weekend with the boys.  Otherwise it's smooth as a babys booty for him, which is okay too! :)

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Luckily, I have taken a lot of vacations and I can't ever remember a bad one!  There is always a little something here or there, but bad weather is probably as bad as it's been, which is totally uncontrollable.  

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Sadly, I have no idea.  I hardly remember getting started! :(  

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Oh yes!  I love them...the whole atmosphere is just awesome!  I also enjoy carnivals/fairs!  The funnel cakes, the warm weather, the mini donuts [oh boy...do you see a theme here?!] I really like roller coasters, but not so much the spinny things!

Happy Friday!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...