Friday, May 6, 2011

15w1d



How far along: 15w1d

Total weight gain: 7 pounds

Size and growth of the baby: an apple or pear sized



From my weekly email: Our growing baby now measures about 4 inches long and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces. He/she is busy moving amniotic fluid through his/her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. The baby's legs are growing longer than the arms now, and the baby can move all of his/her joints and limbs. Although the eyelids are still fused shut, the baby can sense light. 

Sex: unknown

Maternity clothes: Not yet but I need to invest in some jeans SOON!

Sleep: okay, still getting up early

Best moment(s) of the week: deciding on a crib and bedding


Movement: Not yet...can't wait for it!

Food cravings/aversions: chocolate is not safe around me

Morning sickness: gone

Symptoms: nope

Belly button in or out: in

What I miss: my jeans fitting well

What I'm looking forward to: ordering the bedding!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...