Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Question Friday


Five Question Friday with MammaM..

I'll keep this brief because I'm hoping to to grab breakfast at Panera and then hit a Garage Sale or two.  After that errands and housecleaning before our 2nd Ultrasound!! :)

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
Garage Sales...I just LOVE to browse...I guess this is why Adam calls me nosey! :)

2. What was your best birthday ever?
I'm not sure I could choose a 'best' birthday.  My mom was always awesome at making sure they were all wonderful!  My most 'memorable' birthday was probably my 13th.  I had a party with a friend of mine and we invited a ton of people and the DJ played music outside while we danced in the driveway.  It was hoppin'...for 13 year olds! :)

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Better than Sex Cake or Monster Cookies 

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Can you believe this...I have never gotten out of a ticket!  Not to be confused with I have never got a ticket, because that could not be further than the truth! :/

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
I hit the snooze...approximately 3-5 times each morning! Horrible, right?!

Happy Friday everyone!


P.S. Hop out of Google Reader and check out my new header! :)

14 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Friday. I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new header! Happy Friday. Enjoy that ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through 5QF. Love the header and the big brother shirt. Good luck with your ultrasound! Happy Friday!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Header looks great :) I can't wait to hear all about the ultrasound today....that means you better tell us all about it LOL :)

    I am such a snoozer too...I set my alarm early so I can snooze :)

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute header! Enter my giveaway for something for your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hit the snooze several times, too!! It's not just you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new header! Good luck at your appointment...hope you have some new picks of the beaner to post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you never got out of a ticket... LOL!
    I'm craving a piece of cake now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures of the pup!! I love going to garage sales but hate putting them on. We recently hosted 2 charity garage sales and I about died!! Good thing for good friends to share it with.
    I'm a new follower from 5QF.
    staying Home and Staying Sane
    http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your baby. I love being a mother. It's the best job ever! Love a good garage sale too!

    Stopping by from FQF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your header, and I love that your pregnant!! Congrats!

    Have an amazing weekend! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the new header!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the blog! So cute! Murdock is adorable...looks just like our boxador. What did you find at the garage sales? I love them too! However, due to the great prices, I have too much STUFF around the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...