Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Question Friday


Five Question Friday with MammaM..

I'll keep this brief because I'm hoping to to grab breakfast at Panera and then hit a Garage Sale or two.  After that errands and housecleaning before our 2nd Ultrasound!! :)

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
Garage Sales...I just LOVE to browse...I guess this is why Adam calls me nosey! :)

2. What was your best birthday ever?
I'm not sure I could choose a 'best' birthday.  My mom was always awesome at making sure they were all wonderful!  My most 'memorable' birthday was probably my 13th.  I had a party with a friend of mine and we invited a ton of people and the DJ played music outside while we danced in the driveway.  It was hoppin'...for 13 year olds! :)

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Better than Sex Cake or Monster Cookies 

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Can you believe this...I have never gotten out of a ticket!  Not to be confused with I have never got a ticket, because that could not be further than the truth! :/

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
I hit the snooze...approximately 3-5 times each morning! Horrible, right?!

Happy Friday everyone!


P.S. Hop out of Google Reader and check out my new header! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...