Sunday, January 30, 2011

I..

..had a great weekend
..read a book from cover to cover
..ate too much sushi
..went out two nights
..watched the ProBowl
..drank mimosas for breakfast again
..read in the bathtub
..ordered pizza in
..still haven't decided on a dress
..watched Eat, Pray, Love
..Skyped with my baby sis
..reached 199 followers again
..got my permanent crown put on
..ran 2 1/2 miles
..turned the heat off for 12 hours
..hung out with 3 different groups of friends
..think my weekend rocked!

What did you do this weekend?






4 comments:

  1. Wow! You packed it in. Your weekend definitely rocked. We had a good one too, just lots of family time, errands yesterday, science fair projects today. Can't wait to hear which dress you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mimosas :) I really do think we would get along great IRL!!!

    Your weekend sounds great!!

    On Saturday I had a girls night where we stayed up till 6 am talking and having a good time and then on Sunday I celebrated my birthday with my family :) It was a great weekend that went by way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some SUSHI!! :-) Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how did you manage to do all that? Sounds fun and productive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...