Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Thursday!


Outside my window..it is cold...winter is here!
The time is..5
Today I feel..happy
I am thinking..Tomorrow night is going to be fun!
At the moment, I am thankful..for all of the people that have link up to this
I am going..to listen to the Hubs band Saturday
I am wearing..work clothes
I wish..I could get those next 56 followers to put me at 200! :)
I am reading..the things we do for love by Kristin Hannah [still]
I am working on..plans for New Years Eve
I am hoping..to get Murdock tested for allergies soon
I am hearing..silence
I bet you didn't know..today will be the last 'linked' Just Thursday post...all good things must come to an end
One of my favorite..shopping days is the day after Thanksgiving!

Weekend Plans..

[Thursday] Work & dinner with J&J
[Friday] Game night with J&J and R&N
[Saturday] Gettin' my hair did! & listening to Past Vertical
[Sunday] Watching the Vikings vs. Packers game at a friend house [good lord let this be better than last week!]

Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!


12 comments:

  1. This is the LAST week??? That really sucks (said in my most childish way possible)!!! I really like the Just Thursday blog hop :( Well I will miss it that's for sure!

    Your still around so I am okay with it going away....I think :)

    Have a great Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the game on Sunday - I'm really hoping the we'll have Rice back - we need him so badly (assuming he can help make a difference)... I'd really like to at least see a win in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? I'll really miss Just Thursday. A few readers have told me they really enjoy it, and it's a great way for me to go over the events of each week.

    Sounds like you have another fun weekend coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh? What? No more linky-do? That's it. I'm boycotting your blog.
    ..
    ...
    ....

    Kidding!

    I love ya anyway and still will be visiting. Maybe one of us loyal readers can take over for you...hint hint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why no more Just Thursdays??? Because I copied you??? :( Booo, sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so sad, its the last Just Thursday. My first and my last. :( Glad to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Just Thursday too! Sorry I don't usually make it to link though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh...I will miss this link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted you to know...that I have really enjoyed your blog. I'm giving you an award. It's on my blog. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an award for you on my blog :)

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you are gearing up for Black Friday yet?

    I am!

    Thinking about you and *so* ready for Thanksgiving, hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...