Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just Thursday!


Outside my window..it's a little brighter than normal thanks to daylight savings time
The time is..5:03
Today I feel..sleepy
I am thinking..that Adam's commission check rocked this month...too bad for bills!  :(
At the moment, I am thankful..that we're able to swing all of the extra random bills that came at us this month [birthdays, christmas, IRS error from 2008, a new passport for me, medication, vet bills, added fuel expenses from traveling, etc!]
I am going..to see my gma for the first time since last August
I am wearing..pajamas..slow moving this morning
I wish..I could have made it to the girls night I was invited to tonight...don't think it will work out though
I am reading..the things we do for love by Kristin Hannah
I am working on..packing
I am hoping..Murdock heals soon!
I am hearing..the boys snoring
I bet you didn't know..If you plug your nose you can't hum...go ahead...try it! :)
One of my favorite..brands of jewelry is Silpada

Weekend Plans..

[Thursday] Work
[Friday] Possibly out to dinner with friends...waiting her hear back
[Saturday] Not much...Adam has to work
[Sunday] Visiting my grandma back home [yes, Adam is thrilled to miss the Vikings vs. Bears game, as I'm sure you can imagine! :]

Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun seeing Grnadma!!! I spent the day with mine yesterday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice that you get to spend time with your grandma. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The IRS must be getting desperate. They hit one of my friends with an error from 08 also. Only his roommate opened his mail & forgot to give it to him.. so he had a bill from the IRS that he didn't get until 2 weeks after they sent it. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAH, I just made everyone in my office hold their nose and try to hum. Thanks for making everyone laugh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I totally forgot... I'll do it next week, I swear :)

    Everytime I get extra cash, I get bills too :( No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this meme! I feel like a creepy stalker because I like knowing what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay that you get to see your grandma this weekend! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...