Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mishmash!

My brain is all jumbled around right now so you know what that means...MISHMASH!

..Random Fact [I got from an email this week] this October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays..it happens once every 823 years!

..At this time next week..I'll be laying on the beach!

..I got a flu shot [for the 1st time in my life-that I know of] on Monday & not to be baby or anything but my left arm is KILLING me!  I'm wondering if it has anything to do with me kickboxing right afterwards?! 

..SUPER pumped to finally get over the 186 hump...I now have 188 followers!  Thank you to every one of you that read my blog.   If you are new, or know that I'm not following you please leave a message and I'll make sure to follow you too! Ya'll rock!

..I rented 'Up In The Air' this weekend...better than I thought it was going to be.  Pretty good movie.

..We have had really nice Fall weather all week.  Love it!

..I ordered a new coat today..Can't wait for it to come in the mail!!

..We still have 7 sleeps before we leave but I'm already getting all worked up about leaving Murdock with someone he has never stayed with before! :(  I just wish he could come with us!!!  That's the worst part of vacations now!

..Adam has been working ridiculous hours the past week,  but it's going to pay off Friday because he should be off by 8am!  YAY!  I want to do something fun with the good weather since we'll both be home all day, but I have no ideas.  Anyone know of anything fun to do?!

..I better stop rambling and go give my husband a hair cut. He's been begging for a week.  I don't know why I dread this task so much..once I get going it doesn't bother me, but getting started is next to impossible!  

..Yay for getting off at 2 on Thursdays!

G'nite!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...