Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just Thursday

Let's try it again this week...last week was a big strike out!! :(


Outside my window..it's dark, but is supposed to be wonderful Fall weather!
The time is..early...let's just say I should be to the office by 5:45am...so early!
Today I feel..excited
I am thinking.. One week from yesterday at this time I'll be boarding a plane!
At the moment, I am thankful.. that we've [almost] make it through our first year of marriage!
I am going..to Mexico baby!
I am wearing..pajamas
I wish..everyone had a wonderful vacation to look forward to!
I am reading..I have finished Eat.Pray.Love & am excited to watch the movie soon.  
I am working on..finding some books and magazines to read on the beach
I am hoping..Murdock does okay with Adam's parents...he hasn't ever stayed with them before! :/
I am hearing..cars on the highway
I bet you didn't know..In 2009 1/8 of newly married couples in the US met online!
One of my favorite..things about Adam is that he lays on the beach and reads books with me! :)

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Shop, get my nail/toes done, tan, get meds from the vet, get dog food, and go to the bank....oh and of course work!
[Friday] Take my car into the shop! :/
[Saturday] DJ
[Sunday] Watch Football on the couch & pack!


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!



6 comments:

  1. Murdock will be fine Mom. Just go and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it is time for your anniversary already.....didn't you just get married??? LOL time flies huh?

    Murdock will be just fine....he will most likely get spoiled rotten :o)

    I saw EAT PRAY LOVE last weekend and it was great!!! I really loved it. We went on a family girl night with the cousins and Aunts and had a blast. The movie is kinda long but it was soooo worth it :o)

    Okay I have got to get back to cleaning this house.

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Have fun on your trip. My husband and I went there for our honeymoon and go back to Mexico every other year. Hope you can come visit me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mexico!!! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!

    Jorge and I met online :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the anniversary, and on having a beautiful black dog! I have a black mutt of my own and she is my baby girl.

    I'm very excited to start reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to comment yesterday - duh! I love your answers! Congrats on the first year of marriage!!!! ;) I seriously wish I had a great vacation to look forward to...wish real hard on that one!!! ;)

    Thanks for hosting this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...