Friday, October 29, 2010

Mishmash! [Friday Edition]

this is what happens when I work Fridays now...mushy brain::Adam needs a new coat:We have a lot on our wishlist:I’m waiting on a large promotion:I really want my new ‘title’:I will not let norma push me into doing the 2011 accreditation,  it is her job still...not mine:I would really like to get scrap granite remnants for our condo:I really think it would upgrade it:hopefully making it sell faster:I wonder if Rusty would be able to install it:or if maybe Greg would be able to:we finally found Greg & Katies email:I should email her today:my boss isn't coming in today:today will probably take forever:this is getting much longer than I anticipated:I am ready to tan tonightI hope my mummy suckers turn out alright:maybe I can find some new...nice silpada pieces online at a discount price...wouldn’t that be awesome:I hope adam has an awesome Christmas:Adam is going to a Vikings football game next weekend:although I was pretty disappointed that I couldn’t go along...I’m secretly looking forward to a weekend alone:I have a lot of stuff that I would like to get done, mainly photo related things like editing mexico photos...making a vegas photobook...and a mexico photobook:what it the world am I doing to get by dad for Christmas:also when Adam is gone I hope to have a wine & girls night:and to sit at a coffee shop or book store too:I want soo many books right now:I’m thinking of ordering a bunch offline:I cannot wait any longer for by 2 bookshelves to get in:this is ridiculous...I think I’ll call them today:speaking of waiting...I got my ring back from the jeweler and it’s AMAZING...I don't remember it ever looking like this...so sparkly:it's officially Fall here now...big change from Mexico last week:Speaking of Mexico...I seriously need to write that post before I forget about it:I hope the weather gets better for the weekend:I can't wait to have my parents down:my boss just called...she's coming in after all:the day should go quicker now:I have to clean when I get home:oh and make the mummy suckers too:I got a letter from my friend Mel last night:I also finished Bitter is the new Black:the cute coat I bought 2 weeks ago is on sale now:well better get to work:happy Friday! 

3 comments:

  1. Ack! I can't read the pink. :(
    I read it in my reader.
    Price Adjustment on the coat?
    We put in granite tile on our countertops since our kitchen is so small. I think it looks fantastic, and a fraction of the price. Something to think about.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot going on in your head! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just now finishing Bitter is the New Black? You have got to hurry up and get Jen's other books, they are all as funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...