Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just Thursday!



Outside my window..is a BEAUTIFUL Beach!
The time is..beach time
Today I feel..loved
I am thinking..I never want to go back to the real world!
At the moment, I am thankful..For a WONDERFUL vacation with my husband of one year!
I am going..to relax in the hammock soon!
I am wearing..a swimsuit!
I wish..everyone had the opportunity to take a wonderful beach vacation with the person they love the most!
I am reading..beach reads & magazines!
I am working on..my tan!
I am hoping..Murdock is okay...I'm missing hom like CRAZY!! :(
I am hearing..waves
I bet you didn't know..This post is scheduled...sorry peeps...no electronics on vacation!
One of my favorite..things of all is relaxing with my husband on the beach!

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Relax on the beach with my hubby
[Friday] Relax on the beach with my hubby
[Saturday] Relax on the beach with my hubby
[Sunday] Relax on the beach with my hubby


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...