Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just Thursday!



Outside my window..the cold front has temporarily left! :)  Should hit mid-seventies today!
The time is..anything before 5 should not be spoken [or written] of!
Today I feel..TIRED!
I am thinking.. Last night was so much fun!  We went and saw a live blues performer.
At the moment, I am thankful.. this weekend is not crazy busy!
I am going..to schedule photos soon!
I am wearing..sweats
I wish..I had today off too!
I am reading..Eat.Pray.Love...getting closer!  Maybe I'll finally finish it [this] Friday?!
I am working on..finding new supper ideas
I am hoping..to not leave the house this weekend...think it will happen?!
I am hearing..silence!
I bet you didn't know..About 2/3 of all people tilt their head to the right when they kiss! [muah!]
One of my favorite..new shows is Quints by Surprise!  That family is just soo dang cute!!

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Relax
[Friday] Hang Out
[Saturday] Chill
[Sunday] Watch Football on the couch!


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!


4 comments:

  1. Linky won't let me add a picture and get to the final steps of linking... so I'll link in a comment today:
    http://dirtymartinisandabottleofwine.blogspot.com/2010/10/just-thursday-10710.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having same problems with linking up. Here is mine:

    http://adayinthelifeofgoldylocks.blogspot.com/2010/10/just-thursday-october-7-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having the same problems.
    Here is mine.
    http://afamilyoflooneys.blogspot.com/2010/10/just-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Quints by surprise too. Nice balance between Jon & Kate and 19 Kids and Counting.

    I would love to have a weekend where we didn't leave the house. I'm going to have to work on that one. How long do you think it will take me for that to happen? Good luck to you.

    I'm thinking you do not love that book. :)

    I <3 sweats too. Soooo comfy.

    Have a good weekend, whatever it brings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...