Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Thursday!




Outside my window..it's perfect!  We have had the most beautiful weather [for September] all week!
The time is..4:37am
Today I feel..anxious
I am thinking.. of all the things I want to do on my day off Friday
At the moment, I am thankful.. for the opportunity to go home to my family this weekend!
I am going..to work soon
I am wearing..a skirt & cute top [short day today!]
I wish..Adam had the day off Friday too
I am reading..Eat.Pray.Love...getting closer!  Maybe I'll finally finish it Friday?!
I am working on..short term-sitting down to write several blog posts!  I'm so behind!
I am hoping..to take Murdock to the new doggy park Friday! & have lunch w a friend!
I am hearing..slight snoring from our little four legged friend! :)
I bet you didn't know..Dalmatian puppies are born with NO spots!  Therefore, they're all white!
One of my favorite..friends will hopefully be meeting Adam & I for the Iowa game Saturday evening! :)

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Relax
[Friday] Friday After Five at the ski resort w/ my nanny kids!
[Saturday] Hanging with my Fam
[Sunday] Celebrating my Grandpa & Grandma's 50th Wedding Anniversary!


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun with your parents, and your nanny kids.

    You obviously haven't seen 101 Dalmations, Cruella Deville thought the puppies were "mongrels" because they didn't have their spots yet. Hey, having 4 children has taught me some things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dalmation growing up. Best dog ever.

    Your weekend plans look wonderful. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New dog park? Sounds fun!

    You have the BEST weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad we finally have 'fall weather' here too, it's about time!

    I hope you get to go check out the new dog park, that sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...