Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday5

Okay...I'm playing along to support my friend Jenna.  She hosts this now and has had an extremely emotional week so please go show her some bloggy love!

Happy  
[hap-ee]  
–adjective, -pi·er, -pi·est. 



delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing:to be happy to see a person
I am happy that so many people link up to my Just Thursday posts!

Enthusiastic
[en-thoo-zee-as-tik]  
–adjective 

full of or characterized by enthusiasm; ardent: Heseems very enthusiastic about his role in the play
 I am enthusiastic about my new job!

Overjoyed
[oh-ver-joi]  
–verb (used with object) 

to cause to feel great joy or delight; elate: It overjoysme to hear of your good fortune
I am overjoyed that my family is traveling 5 hours to come see me on my Birthday! 

Thankful
[thangk-fuhl]  
–adjective 

feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative
I am thankful for so many awesome friends! 

Gleeful
[glee-fuhl]  
–adjective 

full of exultant joy; merry; delighted
I am gleeful to see Adam's band play Saturday evening! 


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...