Friday, August 20, 2010

Sneak Peek Photo #3

Today marks 2 months until our plane takes off to Mexico!!
If you missed 'Sneak Peek Photo #1' or 'Sneak Peek Photo #2' you can view them now..

The location is Riviera Maya
[Shelby was the first to guess correctly!]  

But the resort is still unknown to me!

Scroll down to see Sneak Peek Photo[s] #3!!
.

.

.



Am I just very under-traveled or is this the first you have seen of these?  Seriously..I have seen massage tables on the beach but never would have imagined a bed on the beach!  
Either way..can't wait to take a nap on one!!  


Leave me a comment guessing the resort and whoever is the first to guess correctly will also get a prize 
[obviously when we return from Mexico since it's a surprise to me until we arrive!]


Which resort do you think we're headed to?


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...