Friday, August 20, 2010

Sneak Peek Photo #3

Today marks 2 months until our plane takes off to Mexico!!
If you missed 'Sneak Peek Photo #1' or 'Sneak Peek Photo #2' you can view them now..

The location is Riviera Maya
[Shelby was the first to guess correctly!]  

But the resort is still unknown to me!

Scroll down to see Sneak Peek Photo[s] #3!!
.

.

.



Am I just very under-traveled or is this the first you have seen of these?  Seriously..I have seen massage tables on the beach but never would have imagined a bed on the beach!  
Either way..can't wait to take a nap on one!!  


Leave me a comment guessing the resort and whoever is the first to guess correctly will also get a prize 
[obviously when we return from Mexico since it's a surprise to me until we arrive!]


Which resort do you think we're headed to?


4 comments:

  1. I have no idea..but you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE Riviera Maya. I love how private it is..you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo I am so smart!! no clue which resort...i know ive been to the riu and iberostar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to Riviera Maya for our Honeymoon!! It's soo pretty there. You'll never want to come home. And they have the best food!! I still dream of the guacamole at our resort. That doesn't look like the resort we stayed in, but I'll guess it anyways, since I don't know of any others. Secrets Excellence Resort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove those beds! Looks like you're gonna have the best time!

    I'm going to a Riviera Maya resort next week! Wooo! (but just for 1 night... sad haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...