Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Thursday!




Outside my window.. sunny, sunny, sunny!


The time is.. 8:01 am
Today I feel.. relieved
I am thinking.. so many things..my brain is on overload!
At the moment, I am thankful.. for everyone that links up weekly, good friends and family, and good books!
I am going.. announce my new job soon!
I am wearing.. jean shorts & a yellow top
I wish.. we didn't have plans this weekend!
I am reading.. House Rules by Jodi Picoult [finally!]
I am working on.. addressing & mailing out Adam's birthday invites
I am hoping.. to start working out regularly when I start my new job!
I am hearing.. nothing!  
Around the house.. it's pretty clean
I bet you didn't know.. it's been storming like crazy in Iowa lately!
One of my favorite.body wash scents in Coconut Lime Verbena
My weekend plans include.celebrating our Nephews Birthday, DJing a wedding, & possibly meeting up for girls night.


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!

Thanks for playing along!!



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...