Monday, July 12, 2010

Midnight Madness 5k


Time of day: 7:30 pm

Distance: 3.10 miles [5k]

Time/Pace: 37:36 [12.05 pace]

Location: Ames, IA

Trail, road, treadmill: City Streets

Weather: Sunny ☀

Pre run snack: Water & Brownies :/

Post run snack: Jimmy John's Sub [I guess it's an improvement from the Donut last time..right?!]

*I did have peanut butter toast for breakfast!*

Thoughts before running: Scared!  Lots of professional runners and over 2000 people raced!

Thoughts while running: Running with my sisters is so much fun!  We I laughed, chatted, and danced the first mile!

Thoughts after running: We MUST do this again!

Best Part: Doing it with my sisters, all of the supporters, and throwing water on my face like the professionals! :)

Any company while running: My Sisters!!!

Photos: 

6 comments:

  1. Cuuute! You & your sisters look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! What great pictures! You look great and I agree with Hilary...you sisters look a lot alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!!! Congrats on finishing, I love doing races like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are adorable!!! Congrats on finishing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Good for you!! Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...