Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just Thursday!




Outside my window..rainy 
The time is.. 6:53am
Today I feel.. Overwhelmed
I am thinking.. SLEEP!  I didn't think I would be getting up early on my week off :/
At the moment, I am thankful.. that I got to sleep in my bed last night [it had been almost a week!]
I am going.. to cut Adam's hair this morning
I am wearing.. pajamas..it's early!


I wish.. to find a great job [can you tell what's on my mind?!]
I am reading.. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
I am working on.. applying for jobs & listing stuff on Craigslist
I am hoping.. my carpets look brand new this afternoon! :)
I am hearing.. Murdock snoring
Around the house.. it's strangely empty..the carpets get cleaned today
I bet you didn't know.. I used to be a Substitute Teacher
One of my favorite.. shows is Deadliest Catch


Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  

*Make sure to LINK UP

Have a great Thursday everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Did you do your own carpets or have someone come in? We need ours done so bad!!!

    How is the job search going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling overwhelmed. Hang in there and if it's your week off maybe try to sneak in a nap.

    Any news on the job front?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers you find a job ASAP! What kind of things are you putting on craigslist, that always makes me nervy!

    I am about to start twenties girl, how is i??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how the book is, I'm interested in hearing about it. And congrats on sleeping in your own bed? I think???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Deadliest Catch is oh so intense right now! So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from "the little things we do"! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hows is that book? I almost bought it at Target the other day and thought I could get it cheaper at Barnes and Nobles. I love me some Sophie Kinsella!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...