Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to know you [ME]...& the Weekend Update...

[Friday]
Took the kids to the Library & other errands
Took the kids to see Ramona & Beezus 
Pampered myself [pedicure, reading, wine, girl chat...]

[Saturday]
Went Boating all day
Stuffed myself with Barbecue for dinner

[Sunday]
Slept in until 10:45
Finished 'My Friend Leonard'
Installed a light to the living room ceiling fan [yay..finally!]

Getting to know YOU

1. Thong or Granny Panties?

Granny Panties..it's all about comfort for this girl!
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
No..with the exception of close friends or family
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
Nope


4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
No..we sleep on the sheets..under the comforter
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
None...does that make me lame?!  Not a TV girl!

6. Dream vacation spot?
Tropical locations or Australia

7. What is your dream job?
Mama

8. Who is your hero and why?
My mom..she raised all three of us girls..very, very well!  I hope to be half the mama she is!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...