Thursday, June 10, 2010

R.U.N.N.I.N.G. Journal

Or should I say JOGGING! :)

Here is my timeline..
March 2009 - Ran 1 mile for the first time ever
June 2009 - Ran 1 mile in 8min 20sec
Summer 2009 - Ran 1 to 2 miles off and on all summer
Fall 2009 - Winter 2010 - No Running
March 2010 - Ran 1 to 2 miles a couple times a week
April 2010 - Take 45 day running 'break'
May 2010 - Start running off & on again
June 5 2010 - Ran 3 miles for the first time ever
June 7 2010 - Run 3 miles in 27 minutes
June 10 - Ran 5 miles for the first time ever

Running Firsts Tonight..
Trip over elevated sidewalk & nearly fall..Save myself & scare Murdock to Death!
Run 'late' at night [9-10pm]
Get followed by a dog
Get chased by a [different] dog



4 comments:

  1. You have a very fast pace for just being a jogger :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, glad you didn't get caught!
    you're lucky you can run... i have bad knees and a bad back (thanks to my ta-tas), so it's not easy for me. Great job on getting back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm hopping over from New Friend Friday! I LOVE running! Or, more realistically, I like having gone for a run. ;) Good job on 5 miles! I really need to hit the pavement more. I've been slacking since the summer heat rolled in. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I can barely make it a block. 5 miles! hurray!

    Don't worry about tripping... I do that when I walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...