Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just Thursday!


Outside my window.. bright & cool
The time is.. 8:54am
Today I feel.. kinda lazy but trying to get geared up!
I am thinking.. what we should do today..before the rain
At the moment, I am thankful.. the beautiful flower sitting on my kitchen table from my wonderful hubby..just because!
I am going.. to run 3 miles tonight
I am wearing.. workout shorts & an I {heart} NY t-shirt with puma flip flops
I wish.. I felt better today
I am reading.. nothing..I finished Heart of the Matter by Emily Griffin 
[waiting for Eat, Pray, Love & House Rules at the library!]
I am working on.. running more
I am hoping.. I get 5 people to link up today! :)
I am hearing.. 3 of the kids laughing & running around begging me to take them to a 'sale' [garage sale :]
Around the house.. it's picked up..dishes & laundry are going
I bet you didn't know.. I read an entire book from cover to cover yesterday :O
One of my favorite.things is just because flowers & cards

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*Make sure to LINK UP

Have a great Thursday everyone!




You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...