Friday, April 16, 2010

LOVE♡HATE

I have a very LOVE♡HATE relationship with Google Reader..

iLOVE
..that it's quicker & more efficient
..I read more blogs with GR
..I 'stay on top' of my blog reading better

iHATE
..you can't see layouts [changes, colors, polls, etc.]
..I don't comment near as much
..sometimes the whole stories don't show up for me

Anything else that I forgot to mention? Am I the only one with these feelings? What is a girl to do? I like feeling like my blogging time is used more efficiently [if that is possible!] but don't like that I comment less & don't see the changes to my friends blogs. Any suggestions for me?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...