Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Thursday

Outside my window..the sun is shinning but it's chilly 
The time is..almost 1pm
Today I feel..defeated!  
I am thinking..about everything!!
At the moment, I am thankful..my husband
I am going..to start saving my money!
I am wearing..jeans & a red t-shirt from Jamaica
I wish..the awesome weather would come back
I am reading..blogs until the new Emily Griffith books comes out
I am working on..my '100th post-GIVEAWAY' 
I am hoping..post it before the weekend!
I am hearing..every.single.musical instrument you could imagine!  along with 3 very rambunctious kids!
Around the house..toys are EVERYWHERE!
I bet you didn't know..we're Chicago Cubs fans
One of my favorite..kinds of chocolate is Dove.  It is so smooth!

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*If you do this make sure you comment so I can check yours out!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...