Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Sweet Husband..

Random Text I received today [that he would kill me for if he knew I posted it on here..]

..I just wanted to tell you that I feel bad about not having much "us" time lately and it sucks.  I love you and I am going to try harder to be the man u deserve..

Everything has been going fine, just busy [but I'm beginning to think that is the 'normal'].  I haven't said anything to provoke this.  The only thing I can think of is that we haven't had a Date Night lately.  It is nice to know he notices! Secretly I think he enjoys them [even though he tells me I only do it to have something to blog about!]  :)

10 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! It's so nice when these boys are able to show their soft side. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so great! Doesn't really matter what prompted it so much as he did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when husbands are sweeter than you expected ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm Couldn't love this more...Such a considerate hubby!

    Its definitely always nice to be appreciated and understood, especially unprovoked haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww. this is so sweet.

    aren't husband's great?

    monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet mister! love random sweetness txts like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. My hubby has been on a kissbutt streak today. :-/ wonder what he did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very sweet! It does seem to be a cycle though that happens, so if you can break the cycle now, and not a year down the road when you have realized that date night, etc kinda just dissappeared..you will be doing good! I really love the weekly date night and the jar idea! Keep up the great work, your blog is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, that is adorable. Its a shocker to find a guy who actually picks up on these things.! You got yourself a great guy.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, I should show my husband this message and maybe his love texts will resume. I can't even get him to text me where he is nowadays. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...