Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just Thursday & Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings..
-I have like 5 posts I want to write!
-We haven't went to the park in almost a week.

-Adam & I may be purchasing a small SUV this week
-I have to be to work at 5am tomorrow!
-Tomorrow I also have a doctors appointment.
---------------

Outside my window..it is WINDY!! [but at least it's warm!]  


The time is..almost 2pm
Today I feel..a little tired from my allergy meds.  Also nervous & excited too! :)
I am thinking..should I take the plunge or no?!
At the moment, I am thankful..all the wonderful things Adam and I are blessed with!
I am going..back to the car dealership when I get off work.
I am wearing..V neck shirt, jeans, & flipflops. 
I wish..someone would make all life's hard decisions for me! :)
I am reading..blogs & I don't know how she does it by Allison Pearson.  Has anyone else read this?
I am working on..staying up later [I have made it past 10 o'clock MANY nights lately! :]
I am hoping..to get this car finalized tonight!
I am hearing..the trees blowing..the dryer running..and the boys playing outside.
Around the house..library books are scattered everywhere!
I bet you didn't know..Mallory got stitches Tuesday night..detailed post to follow.
One of my favorite..things to do in the Spring is to read a book while laying in a hammock!!

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*Make sure to leave a comment so I can check yours out!

Have a great day Everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the car tonight!

    Linking up for the fill in the blanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the book you'r reading about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the car! How excited! I did this also, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of SUV? Good luck! Post pictures ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of small SUV???

    And Boooooo to 5am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so my allergy meds make me tired as well but then I can't fall asleep. Do you have that problem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your latest Friday-follower, please return the favor!

    My latest postings are, “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...