Thursday, March 18, 2010

5 Question Friday

I have company today so I'll keep it short & sweet!  [You can all thank my friend Melanie! :]



Mama M's Friday Blog Train...

1Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

no :(
2. What temperature do you keep your house?
70*
3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Maybe.. :)  I don't care though!
4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I worked for a landscaper when I was like 14 for cash.  I watered flowers & plants which doesn't sound that bad [& I made good money] but it was SOO BORING! :(  Overall, I have been pretty blessed though!
5. What is your most sentimental possession?
A blanket from my Great Grandma, a chest from my Grandma, & some letters from my mom & husband.  

And of course...if you want to join in on the 5QF fun...link up!

Happy Friday!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...