Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know you [ME]



Time for a little funday..Getting to know YOU action..

To play..Grab the questions..copy them..answer them..then come link up with Keely..

It's as easy as easy gets..


1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?

Usually once a week.  I kind of have a thing about washing sheets & rugs...weird I know!


2. When is your birthday?

August 15th.


3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?

No.  I have only had my blog about 2 months...hopefully someday! :)



4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?

Neither...is that bad?  I'm not hung up on many actors...well except Channing Tatum & Gerard Butler!


5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?

Tummy!  I want a flat tummy!  Close second would be a nice boob job but since I haven't had my kids yet, tummy for sure!


6. How often do you wash your hair?

Every other day.  I'm even worse than that if I don't have to leave the house. Scary...I know! 


7. Do you have pets?

Yes.  I'm sure you have all seen Murdock!  At this point he is our 'child'! He is part Great Dane & part Weimaraner...21 months old.


8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?

Two.  Facebook & Blogger.  I could ditch Facebook anytime!  


Your turn now..

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...