Friday, January 8, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What's your "comfort food"?
Well...I'm a big eater...so I have 2!
Mashed Potoatoes...real potatoes, mixed with a hand mixer, with extra milk & butter [just to keep it healthy!] LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Second...Mac & Cheese! Not the cheap stuff...KRAFT Mac & Cheese [Shapes or Spirals Please] Those 'regular' noodles just don't taste the same. Honestly...Listen To Your Children When They Tell You This! It's not just to make you spend the extra 50 cents [afterall...you know they have no sense of money]....THEY REALLY DO TASTE DIFFERENT! :)
Gosh I am hard to please....aren't I?! :) You would never know that my husband actually cooks me gourmet meals every night [that's real...he does...he's the cook...and awesome at it!]
*Stay with me...I promise the rest of this will be short & to the point! Promise!

2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
YES...I'm a thank you card addict! They are a must! When I was growing up my mom's rule was that we couldn't use/touch the gift until the thank you was sent [as a kid...you don't waste much time getting them done!] I just kept with it. Handwritten...and prompt. We had 200 wedding thank you's send within 15 days of the wedding. I even send them to my Mother-in-Law after we go visit them. I will add...I'm not as good about sending them to my mom & also I think the better your relationship is with someone, the harder it is to send a thank you to them.
Again...getting shorter...PROMISE!

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
I HAVE NO IDEA! I don't really watch TV. Since the only thing I really sit down to watch is 'the office' I guess that would be fun...or at least funny?

4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
We get a lot from the FOOD network but Adam tends to make up his own or get them from friends and family. And you wont catch me looking for a website for a recipe since I can hardly make a frozen pizza!
*Last question...if you're still with me...THANK YOU! :)

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
Since I have never seen Seinfeld, I guess I would have to say Friends. I do like JA!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...