Wednesday, October 26, 2022

What's Up Wednesday | October 2022



1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Monday  Spaghetti with meatsauce
Tuesday  Pork Loin & Baked Potato
Wednesday  Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
Thursday  TBD - Maybe Takeout Sushi?
Friday  Homemade Pizza in the Ooni
Saturday  Out
Sunday  Potato Soup



2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

My Brother In Law at the Tactical Games 
My friend running her first 1/2 Marathon


3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Watching the leaves fall
The awesome weather last week!
My sister's new pup!!



4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

A bunch of football and volleyball
Celebrating Jordyn's 11th {!!} Birthday!


5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Being sick!


6: WHAT I’M WO
RKING ON:
Booking vacations!!
Decorate her room for her 11th birthday!
Helping my sister with social for her business 


7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Our new pillows.  You guys -- I had no idea we needed these until we got a set.  I immediately ordered 8 more.  SOOO good!  We have the white, dark gray, & deep teal blue. If you order this size they come stuffed. These are just the shams.  We have dark gray and rose in this size, too.  This is great if you have a pillow you're tied to, but otherwise I recommend the Euro King Sham.  Clearly I have very passionate about these pillows.  Adam loves them too, but he did ask the other day if we have any more pillows coming ðŸ˜‚

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
I watched the the first 4 episodes of Law & Order SVU, Law & Order Criminal Intent, High, and Little Fires Everywhere.  I read these books...
Two By Two, The Homewreckers, The Midnight Library, The IT Girl, & The Knockoff.


9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
I'm in the middle of What Happened to the Bennett's.

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
This lounge set {50% off} Top & Joggers
& these slippers


11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Not much!  I'm going with my sister and mom to do a color consult and we're taking the kids trick or treating on Sunday.  Other than church, that's all we have on the agenda.


12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Thanksgiving!  Even though my parents will be in South Carolina with my sister & BIL.
The start of another wrestling season for Cullyn.
Finishing up my Christmas shopping.


WHA
T ELSE IS NEW:
Just trying my best to keep Adam from getting sick.
I'm trying to wrap up some projects, both at work and at home, that have been on my to-do list for quite some time. 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...