Wednesday, September 28, 2022

What's Up Wednesday | September 2022






1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Thursday  Yolanda's Mexican
Friday  Homemade Pizza
Saturday  Simon's
Sunday  L-Quiche D-Potato Soup
Monday  Lasagna
Tuesday  Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday  Leftovers



2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

A super fun family weekend.  We did all the fall stuff last weekend.

We started at the Farmer's Market {& had the best weather & food + it wasn't crowded!}, then went to Rose Farm for a cute photo op {+ pumpkins & goodies from their shop}, followed it up with lunch and a visit to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch with friends.  Jordyn and I hit Target & got a carwash before grabbing the boys and heading to dinner with another set of friends.  I left feeling so happy & thankful!


3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Helping my sister with social for her business
Watching Cullyn's love of fishing develop
{and yes, Iowa has had alll the seasons this month!}
Having the windows open!!



4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

Homecoming
Booking vacations!!
A fun weekend with friends
Enjoying the last of summer + decorating for fall!
Sports Practices + Volleyball & Flag Football Games for our kids



5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Cold weather & shorter days.

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Booking vacations!!
Selling Jordyn's bed so I can decorate her room for her 11th birthday!
Going through closets {I swear I'm always doing this!} & trying to find a new comforter for our bed.


7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Watching Jordyn try a new sport! 
I am AMAZED at the difference between week 1 and week 2.  SO fun!  

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
Just finished the new Taylor Jenkin Reid book.  It's like a mix of Open and King Richard

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
Matching Iowa sweatshirts with J, a Hawkeyes bracelet stacker {made by Jordyn}, and my favorite jeans.  The
 bike shorts & sandals have been retired for the year.  Top left tee & top right top.  Top tennis shoes {old, these are the ones}, and bottom.  New watch band {I LOVE!!! + it's on sale}



11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
We're headed to Wisconsin!  We're going trailing with friends for the weekend.



12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Honestly, just laying low.  Normal day to day stuff.
Practices, games, family time, a weekend with my sister's family, a fun morning with my mom and sister, some festive food, etc.



WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Just praying like crazy for Florida.  We were lucky enough to spend time there 3 times this year {in January with the kids {when our Mexico trip was cancelled}, in March with the kids & friends for spring break, and in June on our way to Naples with Adam's siblings} so we recognize these places in the photos/videos and it's just sickening!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...