Monday, December 7, 2020

This & That

Did this:
Ordered our Christmas Cards
Bought the last Christmas gift!
Went to Flavory Bistro for dinner
Enjoyed Rejoice! with a friend
Went to my parents for the weekend!
Baked 12 different recipes with my mom, sister, and daughter.
Watched a few Christmas movies
Read The Happy Ever After, Whisper Network, Surprise Me, & Mr. Miracle

Ate that:

M: Lasagna
T: Burger Night @ Brooke's
W: Talapia + Rice
T: Pork Loin + Mashed Potatoes
F: Pizza Night -- Homemade
S: Steak + Boursin Mushrooms
S: New Recipe


Scheduled this:

M: 
This & That
T: 
PRIME Purchases
W: My Favorite Sweet Wines
T: Chopped!
F: Friday Favorites

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...