Friday, December 4, 2020

Favorite Family Games

I couldn't be more happy to have moved from Shuttes & Ladders and Candyland!  I love games -- board games, puzzles, cards you name it...just not those mindless ones!  Here's a list of our favorites!

BOARD GAMES
Mall Madness  {my very favorite from childhood!}
Monopoly Junior {fun fact - the first snow storm of every year we get together with friends to play Monopoly -- the adult version, but still a favorite game of the entire family!}
Clue Junior {i LOVE this game -- the real version is my favorite, but I'll take what I can get!}
Battleship 
{the kids love to play this together while we make dinner}
Connect Four {and this one too!}
Guess Who {my kids favorite!}
Rack-o {I grew up playing this game with my grandma}
Sequence {so good!}

CARD GAMES
Skip Bo {i used to play this game with my mom almost every single night before bed}
UNO {the best game to bring into restaurants to keep the kids entertained during a wait -- back when we got to dine out of course!}
Monopoly Deal {the quick version of Monopoly}

Don't forget a card shuffler & holder for those little hands!

PUZZLES
United States Map
World Map Puzzle
State Plate Map

Don't forget a Puzzle Mat

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...