Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Our 2020 Christmas Movie Must-Watch Lists

 I shared these in Instagram and a few people asked me to email them so I thought I would put them here.  December is always filled with Christmas movies at our house, but 2020 has elevated our game since we have even more free nights!  We're pretty close to checking off all of the movies on both of these lists!  I made a kid version and an adult one.  I will say Netflix has upped their Christmas movie selection in the last few years which might be the only thing preventing me from hooking up cable for the Hallmark and Lifetime movies I missed last year!




*I can't believe we forgot to add the Christmas Chronicles 1 & 2 to this!



Not a Christmas movie, but we watched Safety on Netflix Friday night and it's too good not to recommend.  So even if you don't watch it until January, make sure you add it to your list.  It's a family friendly version of The Blind Side.  All the feels.  Bonus that it's based on a true story! 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...