Wednesday, August 26, 2020

What's Up Wednesday


1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
M: Lasagna
T: Tater-tot Casserole
W: Chicken Parmesan
T: Burger Wraps
F: Pizza!

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:
The summer!  I can't believe it's over and the kids are back in school!!!  I'm soo glad we were able to sneak away for our RV trip!

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
That our kids were able to go back to school in person!

   4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
A baby shower for my sister, dealing with insurance over out roof/water damage from Derecho, and getting ready for school to start.

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Sending back all my returns from my 'Back To School/I Was Sick Of Everything In My Closet' shopping.  Seriously you guys, it's ridiculous!  Zappos, Nordstrom, Free People, J.Crew, Gap, Old Navy, Primary, and Amazon.  Ugh!  We aren't talking about everything we kept -- haha!
I'm also dreading my workout class being done for the year! :(  It was perfect -- M/W/F, close to my house, outside, with friends, and so good!!!

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Getting organized!  Before and after school routines, a meal plan, sports schedules, chores, etc.

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
FALL!!!  Crisp air, long sleeves, baking, fall leaves, etc.

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
We're watching Alone as a family.  Adam and I are watching The Last Dance.  I read The Breakdown, Open, and This Is How It Always Is.  I'm in the middle of 28 Summers right now.

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
Podcasts -- The Girl Next Door, Best of Both Worlds, Friendlier, Before Breakfast, The Mom Hour, The Happy Hour, & The Lazy Genius.

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
These new sandals, this new top {currently 25% off}, and these new pants -- not together of course! ;)

  11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
I'm hoping to do an outdoor movie for the kids on Friday night - but may delay since it's 99* and super buggy right now. :(  Adam's band plays Saturday night, we have church on Sunday morning, family lunch, and Small Group ReLaunch.  I also have a photoshoot to edit. 

 12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Celebrating Adam's 40th Birthday!!

It’s WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
I'm back to daily blogging and it feels so good!!

, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...