Thursday, August 27, 2020

Favorite After School Snacks

Because my kids are always hungry and I don't like to tell them no, I try to keep their snacks fairly healthy & always easy.  Here are our top 20 most frequent snacks.  Plus strawberries with sugar, thanks grandma & grandpa!

  • Apples + PB
  • Applesauce
  • Bananas + Nutella
  • Carrots + Ranch
  • Cashews
  • Cheese
  • Danimals
  • Energy Balls
  • Frozen Grapes or GoGurt
  • Fruit Leathers
  • Lunchmeat {rolled of course!}
  • Mini CLIFF Bars
  • PB Crackers
  • PB Toast or Mini Bagel
  • PB Tortillas {rolled as well!}
  • Popcorn
  • Pretzels + PB
  • Raisins/Craisins
  • String Cheese + Wheat Thins
  • The Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge + Ritz Crackers
  • Veggie Straws

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...