Wednesday, November 1, 2023

What's Up Wednesday | October 2023



{cooking}  nothing.  I'm so over coming up with meal ideas right now!  I cannot wait for a week of NO COOKING when we go on our cruise next week!

{dreaming}  if I'm being totally honest, I feel like I'm living in a dream right now.  I love SO MUCH about Florida living!  Now if we could just convince our friends and family to join us! :)

{drinking}  nothing very exciting.  Water, Mtn. Dew, and these.

{enjoying}  the amazing temperatures!!  I LOVE having the doors/windows open!

{listening}  elevation worship on Pandora

{looking} at Christmas decor trying to remember what I already have!  And gorgeous sunsets!

{loving}  working for myself! 
& celebrating Jordyn's birthday with a girls shopping day, the Foxi Shakes at the Fox Mercantile, and of course a week with my parents!

{making}  the kids amuse me by going to the pumpkin patch

{needing}  another week with my mama!

{praying}  has paid off when it comes to the kids finding great friends in Florida and for us to fall in love with a 'home' church.  Answers to prayers for sure!  

{planning}  a trip to Disney World over the kids Thanksgiving break!


{reading}  Summerland, None of This is True, Wrong Pace Wrong Time, The Layover, Remarkably Bright Creatures.

{remembering}  Halloween in Florida.  Man, I don't love Halloween, but after experiencing Halloween in Florida, I think I might actually like it.

{smelling}  my cinnamon brooms from Trader Joes!

{thinking}  about the cruise Adam and I are about to go on! 

{waiting}  for the next neighborhood wine night.  These events are always so FUN & festive!

{wanting}  to sneak to the beach again soon! Maybe Friday since the kids don't have school :)


{watching}  Cullyn play flag football and Jordyn play Volleyball

{wearing}  layers are the name of the game right now.  These leggings, with fun t-shirts, and oversized sweatshirts.

{wishing}  I hadn't waited so long to freshen up these cushions!

{wondering}  how tall Jordyn is going to get.

{working}  on so many vacations {Thank you, Jesus!} and puzzles! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...