Monday, October 4, 2021

This & That -- Highlights of our Week

Whew!  It's been a DAY!  Nothing has gone right.  My computer died and the data is not recoverable. Ugh!  Happy Monday to me!  


Enjoyed this:

  • Working from home
  • Watching Cullyn play football
  • A quick lunch date with Jordyn after her Ortho appointment
  • Doing Jordyn's hair for picture day at school
  • Listening to the girls {Jordyn & her 2 friends} practice piano
  • Getting a surgery date for my Hystorectomy
  • Celebrating my BIL's 25th anniversary with his company!
  • Watching my niece play volleyball
  • An overnighter for both the kids
  • Starting a fire all by myself
  • Watching my nephew play football
  • Lunch with my parents & the kids at The Lucky Pig
  • A day at Ledges State Park with my kids + niece & nephew + parents
  • Church with Jordyn
  • Family Dinner on Sunday

Instagrammed that:


Scheduled this:

M: 
This & That
T: 
W: Ledges State Park
T: 
F: Friday Favorites


Ate that:

M :: Chicken Spaghetti
T :: 
Hello Fresh Meal -- Salmon {discount code -- $100 off!}
W :: Breakfast
T :: Concessions Stand food & S'mores 
F :: Frozen Pizza
S :: Out @ The Lucky Pig Pub & Grill 
S :: Red Salmon we caught in Gulf Shores, AL

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...