Wednesday, November 25, 2020

What's Up Wednesday


Someone lost his 3rd tooth this week!

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Monday  marinated chicken, yellow potatoes, & mushrooms
Tuesday  BURGER NIGHT -- chili
Wednesday  Personal Pizza Bowls
Thursday  Thanksgiving Meal!
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday  Turkey Pot Pie {L} & Chopped Challenge {D}
Sunday - Ham or Turkey Paninis {L} Charcuterie {D}

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Summer.  2019! PC life {pre-covonavirus}

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
All the family time we've been spending together at home.  Christmas movies.  Twinkling lights. 

   4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Getting ready for the holidays -- we got our Christmas tree & watching movies as a family. 

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
The cold weather!  I've been so cold the last two days and it isn't even 'cold' here yet! :(

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
I have 3 work projects I need to wrap up at work today so I can go into the long weekend stress free!  At home I'm working on the final purchases for Christmas.

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Christmas pictures at a tree farm and a weekend of baking and Christmas movies with my mama, sister, and our kids while Adam is hunting.  I'm also oddly excited for the skiing season this winter!

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
Chicago PD, Med, Fire, & This Is Us.  We're watching Alone as a family.  I want to start Yellowstone with Adam.  Maybe this weekend.  
I just finished Hello Summer, Big Summer, & The Lies That Bind.  I'm starting In Five Years next.

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
 Ray 
LaMontagne, JJ Gray & Mofro, Marc Broussard, Chris Stapleton, Top Christian, or Elevation Worship on Pandora.  The kids are listening to Bang by AJR on repeat. 

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
These sneakers {50% off}, my favorite leggings, black long sleeve {50% off}, & a poncho {similar options}. 

  11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Thanksgiving, friendsgiving, shopping with my sister & our girls, and maybe even a Chopped challenge paired with a bunch of lounging!

 12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Christmas & New Years Eve!!

It’s WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Adam and I made a big purchase that's going to be so nice this winter!  And guesses what we ordered?  {it won't be in until after the new year}

, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...