Monday, September 14, 2020

This & That

Better late than never...

Did this:
Saw my sister and Brad for a day!
Took the pontoon on its maiden voyage & pulled the kids tubing
Rescheduled a photoshoot due to rain
Dance, tumbling, taekwondo, and girl scouts {virtual}
Went to the first night of small group {this season}
Watched my niece play volleyball
Had a family game night & introduced the kids to Dominos
Went golfing at The Range with friends
Started selling stuff on Facebook Marketplace, listed approximately 1% of the pile-- ugh!
Read After I do, An American Marriage, American Dirt, Summer of '69, and Royal Holiday.

Ate that:

M: Smoked pork chops, twice baked potatoes, sweet corn, & asparagus
T: Leftovers
W: Grilled chicken & potatoes
T: Fend for yourself before I went to small group
F: Dinner at The Range restaurant for a friends birthday
S: Walking tacos {the kids} & a chicken quesadilla {me} 
S: Adam grilled us steak, mushrooms, & asparagus with baked potatoes

*We had so many leftovers at the beginning of the week, I didn't even look at the meal plan and I was kicking myself by Wednesday.  

Scheduled this:
S: Tomato Soup + Grilled Cheese Sticks
M: This & That
T: 
RV Trip | South Dakota
W: Chocolate Chip S'mores Cookies
T: Division of Labor at our House
F: Friday Favorites

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...