Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Cullyn's 6th Birthday


Cullyn's 6th Birthday will be one I won't seen forget.  It was the year we surprised him with a 4 Wheeler and he hated it!  I mean completely refused to put the helmet on or take it for a spin. #ParentingFail  Lucky for him, he also got a metal detecter and a pair of gloves for digging, a pair of baseball gloves, and some other treasures he had been requesting. 

Cullyn was most excited for his first ever Friend Birthday Party.  We rented out the local movie theater and invited his entire class {when we ask him who his best friends are his response is 'everyone!  I like playing with everybody' Bless his heart!  So he and his favorite 20+ friends watched Wonderpark on the big screen.














You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...