Thursday, February 28, 2019

GOALS Check Up | February

A refresher of my February goals...

HOME | Finish Painting Upstairs Doors White
Fail.  I still have 2/5 doors and some trim work to go.  Ugh.  I went on vacation and then was sick for a full week.  I lost all momentum.  I must make this a priority for March!

HEALTH | Get new sunscreen for vacation
Check!  I ordered a few mini bottles off Amazon to get them through airport security and loved them!

FINANCIAL | Roll over investments
Ugh!  I dread this task!  Adam and I talked about it, but have yet to take action.  :(

ME TIME | Get a mani/pedi
I did one better, I got a mani/pedi with 3 friends.  Super fun!

SOCIAL | Vacation!
Well this wasn't even a task.  Ten days in the sun, water, & sand.  Yes please!

FAMILY | Go skiing or ice skating
We lucked out and found a super warm {for February by Iowa standards at least!} day to spend on the slopes. It was a blast!  You can see some photos of it here.

DREAM BIG | Compile Clothes for a Blanket
Check!  Clothes have been pulled.  Now I just need to get them to the girl that's going to make quilts from them. :)

Let's hope now that vacation is over and I've started my new job, I can find a new routine ... 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...