Wednesday, March 21, 2018

St. Patrick's Day 2018


St. Patrick's Day marked 1 year with glasses for the kids.  In that time, we managed to buy 4 pair, let Lola chew the lenses on 2, and lose them just 2 times.  Much better than I expected! :)


Adam had a band gig the night before, so the kids spent the night at my in laws.  They brought them back to us on St. Patrick's Day.  I had hoped to take them to the parade downtown but I'm a fair-weather parader, so when I woke up to snow I knew that wasn't going to happen this year. Instead we opted for indoor activities such as a scavenger hunt with gold at the end and making green pancakes, Lucky Charms cereal bars, a snack mix, and green glittery Playdoh.












You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...